Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Simply Wrapd


OK, I'm still getting this whole blog thing going but I thought I would give you guys some background as to why I started my business Simply Wrapd.
Yes like most moms I was looking for a work at home job, and was doing a lot of research online on different options, but I was always interested in party planning, party favors,etc. I eventually happened across this really great site called Wrapcandy, they offer software to design candy wrappers, boxes, bags, all sorts of cool stuff, so i gave it a shot and loved it.
Now being that I have kids, I know what it was like to have your child request a certain themed party, and not being able to find any party favors to go with it, or even have something that was just a little bit more unique than the rest. But now that i started Simply Wrapd I can design anything that I want, and I wanted to share that with everyone else out there who knows what that frustration is all about.To give you an idea of what some of the stuff looks like here is a picture.

1 comment: